Thursday, April 1, 2004

Jesus Christ, remove anything that keeps me from obeying when God speaks.  The Upper Room Disciplines, 20 Jun 1999

Jesus Christ remind me: If I want peace, I must be peace.  Iyanla Vanzant, One Day My Soul..., p. 65

Just a closer walk with Thee, grant it Jesus is my plea, daily walking close to Thee, let it be, dear Lord, let it be.

Jesus, help me to fix my eyes not on what is seen, but what is unseen.  2 Cor. 4:18, Joni Tada, 9 June

Jesus Christ, I accept You now.  I receive You now.  With Your help I'm becoming a Christian right now.  Robert Schuller, Living Positively, 7 June

Jesus Savior, pilot me!

Jesus, help me to think forgiving thoughts and speak forgiving words.  Iyanla Vanzant, Faith in the Valley, p. 140

Jesus, help us to grow through forgiveness and acceptance of ourselves, "as is."  3 Minutes a Day, Vol. 31, 17 April

Jesus, help us to pray at those moments when prayer is most difficult.

Jesus, enable me to unclutter my life, not just my home, so that reverance for you may be my chief treasure.

Jesus, support me in my times of weakness.

Keep me from wallowing in self-pity.

Keep us, Lord, on Your path.

Keep the example of Christ firmly planted in my mind.

Keep my feet on the right path, O Lord.

Keep me steadfast in Your love.

Keep watch over all members of my family.

No comments: