Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Lord, teach me the art of patience.  Thomas Fuller (1608-1661)

Lord, thank You for blessing my friends.

Lord, teach me to pray!  Luke 11:1

Lord, thank You for the blessing of this new day.  Help me to face it with grace.  Daily Guideposts, 29 Apr 1996

Lord, tame my tongue so that I may use the gift of speech for good rather than evil.  Tammy Rider, Daily Guideposts, 30 Apr 1989

Lord, teach me to be patient and wait for Your blessings.

Lord, teach me to turn to You rather than myself in moments of crisis.  Edward Grinnan, Daily Guideposts, 13 May 1998

Lord, thank You for Your divine guidance, through which I know exactly what to do!  Iyanla Vanzant, Acts of Faith, 4 March

Lord, thank You for Your Holy Spirit, the one and only active power in my life.  Iyanla Vanzant, Acts of Faith, 25 March

No comments: