Monday, April 5, 2004

Lord, help me plant positive seeds in the fertile soil of my mind.  Iyanla Vanzant, Acts of Love, 29 March

Lord, help me choose Your rules all through this day.

Lord, help me to bring all my energies to bear on this one thing: forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead.  Phillippians 3:13 (TLB)

Lord, help me to keep my thoughts on You.  Robert Schuller, 23 May

Lord, teach me self discipline.

Lord, help me to open my eyes to unexpected blessings.  Sharon Foster, Daily Guideposts, 24 May 2000

Lord, help me to remember that, no matter what, it's fine.  Iyanla Vanzant, Faith in the Valley, p. 40

Lord, help me to see Your answers instead of my problems.  Robert Schuller, Living Positively, 25 May

Lord, how great is Your mercy; oh, give me back my life again.  Psalm 119:156

Lord, help me understand that patience is a virtue which keeps us in alignment with the divine.  Iyanla Vanzant, The Value in the Valley, p. 91

Lord, help me spend the time You've given me looking for joy and overlooking obstactles.  Marci Alborghetti, Daily Guideposts, 7 Jun 2000

Lord, help me to see beyond the irritations of daily life.  Fay Angus, Daily Guideposts, 6 Jun 1998

Lord, I trust You to do great things with whatever happens in my life.  Robert Schuller, 28 May

No comments: