Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Arrow Prayer ABCs

Almighty Creator of the Universe;

Beloved Father, Mother, God;

Create in me a clean heart this day.

Deliver me from the limitations of the ego.

Exalt Your presense in my mind.

Forgive all that I have held against You, myself and others.

Grant me peace this day.

Hold me steadfastly within the boundaries of Your truth.

Inspire my heart to know You, my ears to hear You and my eyes to recognize You.

Justify me in the presence of all enemies.

Knead my heart with words of kindness.

Let no harm befall me or my loved ones.

May all I do this day glorify You.

Nourish me with Your wisdom.

Open my eyes to know Your truth.

Purge my heart of all things that are offensive to Your law.

Quiet my soul in the midst of confusion

Renew my connection to You.

Save me from my secret fears

Teach me to trust You at all times.

Use all that You have given me to serve You.

Victory for Your cause is my desire.

Walk with me so that my strength will never be diminished.

Xamine my heart continually.

Your love and grace are my good fortune.

Zealously I commit myself to Your will for my life.

Iyanla Vanzant, Until Today!, March 31st

 

No comments: