Saturday, April 3, 2004

Lord, thank You for the blessing of giving me the power and forgiveness to become what You want me to be.  Robert Schuller, 8 June

Lord, I have some habits I should break.  Robert Schuller, 8 June

Lord, help me to remember that my life is in You and not in my things.  Eric Fellman, Daily Guideposts, 8 Jul 2001

Lord, retore me, give me strength.  Marjorie Holmes

Lord, remind me that, "there is nothing wrong," with being wrong.  Iyanla Vanzant, Until Today, 7 June

Lord, remind me to "lay my problem on the table" and walk around it prayerfully.  Norman Vincent Peale, 7 June

Lead me to pray for someone today, Lord.  Joni Tada, 15 May

Let my speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that I may know how I ought to answer everyone.  Col. 4:6

Let Your wisdom lead me today, Lord.

Let us thank God for His priceless gift!  2 Cor. 9

Let the words of my mouth always produce what is pleasing in Your sight.

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O Lord.  John Baillie

Let me keep in mind how uncertain is my hold upon my bodily life.  John Baillie, 15th day

Let my words be a joy to those around me.  Grace my speech with the light of Your love.  Wisdom from the Bible, June 6th

Let me keep my ego in its place, never refusing to hear the things I should hear in order that I might improve myself.

Let the heavens and the whole creation bless You forever.  Tobit 8:5

 

No comments: