Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war. John Adams, 2nd President

Lord, my body is tired and my heart is empty.  Fill me with Your Spirit, and make me new.  Shari Smyth, Daily Guideposts, 3 Jun 2001

Lord, make me ever watchful, for I know neither the day nor the hour.  Matthew 25:13

Lord, never let me forget, it is what I do that, keeps me from getting what I want.  Iyanla Vanzant, The Value in the Valley, p. 291

Lord pour out Your mercy upon us.

Lord, remind me to chose laughter over irritation.

Lord, remind me that, "Ego" is the acronym for "Easing God Out."  Iyanla Vanzant, The Value in the Valley, p. 98

Lord, remind me to "keep it simple."

Lord, replace the negative thoughts in my mind with positive wisdom.

Lord, take from my thought all ill will, grudges, hates, jealousies.  Norman Vincent Peale.

Lord today help me to make it my business to say less and do more.  Iyanla Vanzant, Acts of Faith, 25 April

No comments: