Sunday, April 4, 2004

Let the Christian graces of faith, hope, and charity be more firmly established within me.  John Baillie, 23rd day

Look with favor on us as we begin our work.

Look favorably on our country, Lord.

Lord almighty grant us a quiet night and a perfect end.  Office of Compline

Lord, bless my soul!

Lord bless us and bring us close to You.

Lord, change me!

Lord come to my aid.

Lord, fill me with Your peace.

Lord, forgive my sin.

Lord fill our hearts with love as morning fills the sky.

Lord God, hope of all the earth, hear my humble prayer.

Lord God, thank you for the God given ability to reason, to solve problems, to weight and decide.  3 Minutes a Day, Vol. 35, 27 May

Lord God, help me to leave sin behind.

Lord, grant me the grace to forgive others, that I may know the power of Your forgiveness.  Julia Attaway, Daily Guideposts, 26 Apr 2001

Lord, give me the desire and strength to do new things.  Iyanla Vanzant, Acts of Faith, 28 March

Lord, give me the grace to support the people I love in making their choices and decisions.  Karen Barber, Daily Guideposts, 10 May 2000

Lord, hear my prayer.

Lord, help me to be the best I can be.

Lord, help me to put You in the center of my life.  Keith Miller, Daily Guideposts, 2 Jan 2003

Lord, help me to listen to my family, my friends and You.

Lord, help me to remain unafraid.  Daily Guideposts, 4 May 2003

Lord, help me to know and profit by, what my ancestors would do.  Iyanla Vanzant, Acts of Faith, 9 April

Lord, help me to overcome the limitations I place on myself.  Iyanla Vanzant, Acts of Fairth, 26 April

No comments: