Tuesday, April 6, 2004

Lord, I know this storm is just passing over.  Iyanla Vanzant, Faith in the Valley, p. 95

Lord, I know and acknowledge that, "Whatever happens, happens for the best!"

Lord, increase my faith.

Lord, I stand on You, a solid foundation.  Iyanla Vanzant, Acts of Faith, 9 March

Lord, I am delighted to obey You in this.  Oswald Chambers, 14 May

Lord, I put my trust in You.  Psalm 143

Lord, it's hard for me to talk to You right now.  My spirit is heavy, and I need Your Spirit to speak to me.  Daniel Schantz, Daily Guideposts, 26 Apr 1998

Lord, I made a mistake.  Please grant me the courage and wisdom to learn from it and not fret over it.

Lord, I give up struggling to solve this problem, I turn it over to You and trust Your answer.  Daily Guideposts, 15 Apr 1994

Lord, in Jesus' name, I ask that you remove this lethargy from me and move me to action.

Lord, I seek Your presence.

Lord, I ask that You grant me the faith to, "keep on, keeping on."  Robert Schuller, day 151

Lord Jesus, help me find the treasure of joy You've scattered throughout this day.

Lord Jesus, help me to forgive others as you have forgiven me.

Lord Jesus, help me to keep You as the focus of my life.

Lord Jesus, help me to have faith through the crisis I'm in right now.  Joni Tada, May 5th

Lord Jesus, help me face the symbols of my mortality with the faith that leads me to life eternal.  Julia Attaway, Daily Guideposts, 11 May 1998

Lord Jesus, help me learn a little more each day.  Iyanla Vanzant, Acts of Faith, 4 March

Lord Jesus, here are the burdens I have carried all day long.

Lord Jesus, help me to be obedient to the word of God.

 

No comments: