Friday, April 2, 2004

Lord Jesus, who asked so often, "Have you not read?" guide my reading today.  Elizabeth Sherrill, Daily Guideposts, 1 Jul 2003

Lord don't let me forget that even the jolts on the rough road of life can have a positive impact on me.  Robert Schuller, Tough Minded Faith, day 176

Lord, thank You for the seasons that come in life.  Grant me patience to wait when I must.  Roberta Rogers, Daily Guideposts, 21 Jun 2002

Let my words be words of kindness and charity, and help me to know when it is better not to speak at all.  Wisdom from the Bible, 16 June

Lord, remind me to "go the extra mile."  Matthew 5:41

Lord our God, may Your blessings be with us. Give us success in all we do!

Lord Jesus, I give my mind to You, free me of fear.  Norman Vincent Peale, Treasury of Joy..., p. 95

Lord, I don't mind dying.  I'm a child of God.  Song by Dry Branch Fire Squad

Lord make me a valuable tool in someone's healing process.  Iyanla Vanzant, Acts of Faith, June 15

Lamb of God, I come, I come.

Lord God, guide me in finding the right spiritual nourishment in Jesus Christ.

Lead me forward with confidence, Lord.

Lord, guide me to never focus on the problem; to always focus on the solution.  Iyanla Vanzant, Faith in the Valley, p. 166

Lord, remind me, if there is anything we do that we cannot rehearse in prayer, then it is something that should not be done.  Vincent McNabb, The Craft of Prayer, in Preludes to Prayer, day 163.

Lord, we trust that through Your grace and power evil will be destroyed once and for all and that good will ultimately prevail.  Wisdom from the Bible, 9 June

Lord, never let me forget, the here and now, is "temporary."  Joni Tada, 9 June

Lord, move me to translate meditation into creative action.  Robert Schuller, Tought Minded Faith, day 160

Lord, with Your help, I'll start by doing today's toughest job first.  Robert Schuller, Tough Minded Faith, Day 160

Lord, when I know that I should do something, give me the strength to "do it."  Oswald Chambers, 8 June

Lord, I acknowledge that, You want me to be "something" I've never been.

 

No comments: