Monday, May 3, 2004

When I pray for healing, Lord, help me believe that perception of health will soon catch up with fact.  John Sherrill, Daily Guideposts, 27 Jun 1996

When things look bleak, help me to remember that change and renewal are a law of life.  The Promise of a New Day, June 21

What a friend we have in Jesus, all our sins and griefs to bear, what a privilege to carry everything to Him in prayer.

With God's help, I can do this.

I dedicate this day to You!

When a critical thought comes to mind, I pray for the willingness to look at my own attitudes and leave the judging to You.

Without You I can do nothing.

What shall I do, Lord?  Acts 22, Paul's Prayer

Yes, rescue me and give me back my life again just as You have promised.  Psalm 119:154

You are my refuge and my shield and Your promises are my only source of hope.  Psalm 119:114

You know what I need in a church, Father, help me find the one for me.  Toni Sortor, Daily Guideposts, 11 jun 1989

No comments: