Friday, May 14, 2004

There is so much that is out of order in my life Lord.  Remake all the parts that need the infinite healing of your re-creation.  Billy Graham, Day by Day, 21 March

I pray today and every day, for healthful, wholesome thinking, so that I may not generate trouble for myself.  One Day at a Time, 21 February

Lord, in all my disagreements remind me to use my "no fault" insurance.  Richard E. Henthorn

Take my thoughts Lord and straighten them out.  Food for Thought, 11 August

May I be prepared for times of temptation.  Food for Thought

May I keep life simple today and use my energies to the glory of God.  Food for Thought, 7 August

May I live up to the maximum of my abilities today.  Food for Thought, 2 August

I pray for the strength to say "no" to what is not good for me.  Food for Thought, 1 July

No comments: