Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Lord, thank You for turning my annoyances into a lesson on prayer.  Daily Guideposts, 1 Sep 2001

Jesus, help me avoid negative thinking which erodes my spirit and dampens my enthusiasm for life.  Three Minutes a Day, Vol. 36, 31 August

Lord, what wilt thou have me to do?  Acts 9:6

When earthly days are through and my life draws to a close, come, be my guiding light, dear Lord, and take me to Thy home.

Help me to always put forth the best image possible.  Help me to know the right words to say in difficult situations.  Thank You, God, for taking over this problem before it does untold damage to my spirit.  Robert Schuller, day 201

Lord, I have what I need.  Please make me content with that so I don't go running off pursuing things I do not need.  Make me content with my life as it is.  Keep me from dreaming of things that are really unimportant.  Wisdom from the Bible, July 27th.

No comments: