Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Lord, help me to give love to everyone, even those who seem unlovable.  Upper Room, 5 Sep 2002

Lord, help me to see the other person's point of view.  Upper Room, 7 Sep 2002

O Lord, our physcian, heal us of our infirmities, and keep us humble to receive according to Your will.  Disciplines, 22 Jul 1986

Saving Lord, forgive us our sins.  Show us the sins of which we may not be aware.  Show us the ways we fall short of Your glory.  Forgive us and bless our walk with You.  Amen.  Moravian Daily Texts, 31 Aug 2001

I submit myself, God, to Your care and providence.  I put myself, body, spirit, in Your care: correct, guide, heal, restore.  Be to me the Great Physician.  A Year with the Psalms, day 241

O Lord, guide us into a life of concern for others, not yearning for what we lack.  Disciplines, 20 Jul 1986

No comments: