Friday, May 21, 2004

I turn to You this day, O God, asking for wisdom to discern Your presence in the events of my life, whether positive and good or negative and trying.  May I never turn away from You, O God.  Disciplines, 17 Aug 1987

Give me patience, Lord, to wait confidently for Your answers.  Upper Room, 14 Oct 1986

Lord, cleanse our minds of negative thoughts, so that we can reach our potential.  Three Minutes a Day, Vol. 35, 20 October.

Open my eyes, Lord, to the all-time great moments in my life, so I don't miss a single one.  Daily Guideposts, 17 Oct 2002

Grant that we may progress today in Your love, and that all things may work together for our good and good of all.

O Lord, we seek You because we know that we cannot live successfully by relying only on our own resources.  Thank You for Christ, who is our access to You and gives us opportunity to walk in Your ways.  Disciplines, 24 Sep 1984

No comments: