Monday, March 29, 2004

Heavenly Father, guide me this day as I consider new directions in my life.  Madge Harrah, Daily Guideposts, 25 Jun 1998

Help us, Lord, to manage change wisely.

Holy God, rid me of anything that blocks my relationship with You.  The Upper Room Disciplines, 29 Jun 1999

Holy Spirit may I treat my body as Your own dwelling.  Three Minutes A Day, Vol. 36, June 21

Help us to face troubles and to struggle through it.

Help me keep Your commandments, God our Father, hear my prayer and let the radiance of Your love scatter the gloom of my heart.

Help me to strive for progress today.

Holy Spirit bring the light of new belief.  Iyanla Vanzant, Faith in the Valley, p. 165

Holy Spirit, dwell in me, that I may become prayer.  St. Isaac the Syrian

Help us spend this day for Your glory and our neighbors good.

Heavenly Father, as I grow older, permit me to keep my enthusiasm and zest for living and remind me to emphasize the joys of the experiences gained through the years rather than the number of years lived.

Hear my prayer and have mercy on my soul.

Help me to do things, "on purpose," Lord.  Iyanla Vanzant, The Value in the Valley, p. 237

Hear the prayers of Your servant. Ecc. 36

Help me to feel Your presence in my life today.  This New day, 26 May

Help me to follow the Good Shepherd, Father, instead of the herd.  Elizabeth Sherrill, Daily Guideposts, 22 May 1995

Hear me, O Lord, as I confess the wrongs I have done.

Help me to do what is right to do.

Heal me, Lord, and give me strength.

Help me respect myself and others as together we age, Lord.  3 Minutes a Day, Vol. 31, 29 Jan

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jesus, Thank you for friends.
One of my favorite verses: 1 John: 4 :7 & 8
Beloved, let us love one another, for love isof God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.
He whodoes not love does not know God, for God is love. ( the new Kigns James Version):: Betty Hogan

Anonymous said...

Betty,

I'm glad you came by to take a look. I think you were the first person to leave a comment.

Dick