Wednesday, March 31, 2004

I praise You and give You thanks for all blessings You have bestowed on me.

I put my trust in Thee Lord!

I praise and bless Thy holy name.  John Baillie, 27 day

I know that I can depend on the Holy Spirit within me.  Iyanla Vanzant, Faith in the Valley, p. 92

I can do this!  Iyanla Vanzant, The Value in the Valley, p. 27

I have tried my best to find You - don't let me wander off from Your instructions.  Psalm 119:10

I caste all my concerns on the Lord.

I need Thee every hour.

I await, with faith, the time when I will be with You forever.

I will  praise my God all the days of my life.  Psalm 146

I need a life with meaning.  Guide me, God.

I trust the Lord to be my companion as I face whatever this day has in store.

I will do what You desire.

I am in pain and distress; may Your salvation, O God, protect me.  Psalm 69:29

I want to forgive, Lord, but it's so hard.  Please help me.

I pray for thoughtfulness today.

In You I hope all day long.

Incline my heart according to Your will, O Lord.

I will direct my prayer unto Thee, and will look up.  Psalm 5:3

I'm listening carefully to all the Lord is saying.

I believe, O God, help my unbelief.

I am determined to obey You, until I die.  Psalm 119:112

 

No comments: