Friday, March 26, 2004

Dear God, may I embrace the moments when I can be still and know that Your are God.  Scott Walker, Daily Guideposts, 7 Jun 1995

Dear God, help me to remember what's really important in this life.  Brock Kidd, Daily Guideposts, 3 Jun 1999

Dear Lord, right now I give this worry to You: ___________.  Lee Webber, Daily Guideposts, 31 May 1989

Dear Lord, help me to keep my eyes on the prize.

Direct my life in accordance with Your word.

Dear God, thank you for the blessing of Your forgiveness through Jesus Christ.

Deliver me from all fretfulness.  John Baille, 27th day

Don't let me forget that I can do it, because I believe I can do it.

Dear Lord, help us to stay aware that You are at work in our lives in a powerful and real way.

Direct our lives in accordance with Your word.

Divine Father, inspire us to reach out to those in need.

Dear God, thank you for the friends and family that love us.

Dear Lord, please let all the words I write, or speak, be a source of joyful healing for others.  Marjorie Holmes, Daily Guideposts, 15 Mar 1998

Dear Father, thank you for the many ways in which I may lift my heart and spirit though prayer.  Susan Schefflein, Daily Guideposts, 15 Apr 1998

Do not let us wag our tongues without thinking of what we are to say and how to say it.  Irish Gaelic Prayer

Direct my thoughts, feelings and actions this day.

 

No comments: