Tuesday, March 30, 2004

I lift my thoughts in grateful prayer.

I lift up my heart to You, O Lord, and You will hear my morning prayer.

In every need let me come to You with humble trust, saying, "Jesus help me!"  Day by Day with Jesus, 15 June

I know that God, will guide me through it.  Iyanla Vanzant, Faith in the Valley, p. 164

It is good to give thanks to the Lord.  Psalm 92

I can do all things in Him who strengthens me.  Philippians 4:13

Increase in us, Lord, the faith You have given us.

I put my trust in You, O God.  Psalm 143

I will not be disheartened, O God.

I am willing to do whatever it takes.  Iyanla Vanzant, Acts of Faith, 10 June

In confusion and fear, I turn to You, Lord, for guidance and for hope.  Three Minutes a Day, Vol. 36, 10 June

I accept God's diamond, "Jesus," the Rock of Ages.  Robert Schuller, June 6

I ask that You lift this fog from me.  Give me clarity of mind and spirit.  H. Norman Wright, Quiet Times, June 6

I believe, if I believe, "it's possible."  Robert Schuller

I know all will be well with me in death.  Acts 2:26

I know God hears and answers my prayers.  Robert Schuller, 5 June

I am nothing without Your spirit guiding from within, shine through me, O Lord.

I accept this new day as Your gift.  Rita Snowden

I surrender this very thought to the spirit of God in me.  I trust God to perfect this situation right her and right now.  Thank You, God!  Iyanla Vanzant, The Value in the Valley, p. 260

I will listen closely.  I might hear something I need to learn.  The Promise, June 3

I pray for a loving heart.  Free me from bitterness.

I pray for those who can see no way through their problems.  For whom it is all too much.

I rest in Thee, content to know only Thy love and care in this present hour.  Peter Marshall

I trust You, to bless me!

I bless You for the gift of good health.  I commit myself to taking better care of the temple You have given me.  Joni Tada, May 30

No comments: