Sunday, March 28, 2004

Give me a stout heart to bear my own burdens.  Give me a willing heart to bear the burdens of others.  Give me a believing heart to cast all burdens upon Thee.  John Baille, 27th day

God be at my end, and at my departing.

God be in my heart, and in my thinking.

God bless our friends!

God, I know that You are and always will be, capable of making something out of nothing.  Louis Farrakhan, in Iyanla Vanzant, Acts of Faith, 26 March.

Grant me wisdom that I might know my limits.

Guard me from entering into debt that I cannot hope to pay.

Give me patience, Lord, to wait for Your decisions and to trust in Your judgment.  Brigitte Weeks - Daily Guideposts, 9 May 1998

Give me the courage to make the right choices.

God, help me to give generously today, in thanksgiving for all You have given.  Mary Jane Clark, Daily Guideposts, 30 Apr 1998

Give me grace to trust Thee with an undoubting faith.  Charles John Vaughn (1816-1897)

Give me courage and strength Lord, to follow through and finish the job.  Gina Bridgeman, Daily Guideposts, 28 Apr 2001

Give us peace, O Lord, within ourselves and with our neighbors.

Guide me in this life, Lord, and in the life to come.  Rick Hamlin, Daily Guideposts, 28 Feb 2003

God, help me apply the lesson of daily obedience to all areas of my life.  Sharon Foster, Daily Guideposts, 10 Jan 2003

God, help me to be a person of integrity.

God, be in my mouth and in my speaking.

God, you lead!  I'll follow.

God give me strength and courage that I may not be fearful or afraid.

Grant us a peaceful day.

Grant us such health of body as Thou knowest to be needful for us.  John Cosin (1595-1672)

Guide the minds and hearts of those who govern us.

Grant me patience.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a test of the "Add a Comment" option.

If you are a visitor and would like to leave a comment or share your own Arrow Prayers feel free to do so.