Monday, March 29, 2004

How can I discern my own errors?  Lord, clear me from hidden faults.  Psalm 19:12

Help me always to handle the lives around me with gentle loving hands.  Sue Monk Kidd, Daily Guideposts, 10 May 1989

Help me to resist, procrastination.

Help me to entrust my life to Your care.

Help us to appreciate what we have, O Lord.

Help me to live confident of Your constant presence.

Help me to keep Your commandments.

Help me to be grateful and thoughtful.

Heavenly Father, bring peace and quiet where there is stress and turmoil.

Heal me of my hidden torments and set me free.

Help me, Lord Jesus, to have time today for the things that are truly important.  Daily Guideposts, 10 Feb 1998

Help me to see through the flaws of others as You see through mine.

Help me give generously to others.

Help me to avoid lies.

Hear our humble pray, O God.

Have mercy on me, O God.  Psalm 51

Help me always to act in loving ways.

Help me to be obedient to Your will, Father.

 

 

 

No comments: