Saturday, March 27, 2004

Father, I ask that You guide my words.  Guard that I may never speak proudly of the things I have done wrong, but let me repent totally, and be clean.  Wisdom from the Bible, 16 June

Father, help me to be faithful in little things, so that with Your help I might accomplish greater things.  Harold Hostetler, Daily Guideposts, 17 Jun 2003

Free my mind of turmoil.

Father, teach me to listen. Elizabeth Sherrill, Daily Guideposts, 5 Jun 1998

Father, teach us how to respect one another.  Three Minutes a Day, Vol. 35, 31 May

Father God, I'm listening to You now.  Joni Tada, 29 May

Father, You prepare a table before me; my cup runneth over.  Thank You.

Fill my thoughts with satisfaction in You and in whom You have fashioned me to be. Joni Tada, 27 May

Father, by Your mercy, may I turn the habit of criticizing others into a habit of praying for them.  Carol Kuykendall, Daily Guideposts, 24 May 1994

Father, help me to realize that "the best I can do" is good enough, "for the time being." Three Minutes a Day, Vol. 36, May 23

Forgive me when I fail to live up to Your expectations.

Forgive our failures.

For Your Holy Spirit, God, I'm thankful.

Father, help me appreciate others' feelings as well as my own.

Father, help us to make wise choices.

Father, when the time comes, help me to relinquish the stuff in my life graciously and with thanks.  Marion Bond West, Daily Guideposts, 20 may 2002

From the depths of my heart I cry to You; hear me O Lord.

Look kindly upon my weakness and hasten to my aid, for without You I can do nothing.

Father, help me to determine my priorities, to realize that less can be more and more can be less.

Father, let me forgive so completely that prayers of kindness come naturally to my heart.  Pam Kidd, Daily Guideposts, 9 Apr 2003

Father, help me to stop and think, and pray, before I act.

Father, thank You for helping me become conscious of the small blessings You pour into my life each day.  Roberta Rogers, Daily Guideposts, 11 Feb 2003

Father, this stormy journey is awfully dark.  Help me to know that You are really there.

Fill my mind with thoughts of truth, justice, and love.

Father, may I never pray to You without believing that You are listening.  Kenneth Chafin, Daily Guideposts, 17 Apr 1995

No comments: