Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The Christian's Journey

The Christian's journey is a series of steps in Christ-likeness. 
Are you more like Jesus today than yesterday? 
Are you pressing on? 
Does your life now demonstrate the 
love, joy, and peace of Jesus 
more than it did a year ago?
Today find a way to be a little more like the Savior 
as you press, 
step by step, 
toward the goal.
(David Jeremiah, Journey, 17 November)

Lord, a brand new year is before me. I offer myself to You and ask You to guide me during this year ahead.  Work through me, Lord; guide my steps, lead my way and inspire my words so others see You through me. And, Lord, no matter what lies ahead for me this year, I want to pray without ceasing, love my fellow men and honor You with my heart and soul. Amen.
(Melody Bonnette, Daily Guideposts - 2012, 31 December)
1 Jan 2014

No comments: