Friday, March 24, 2006

WebLog Second Anniversary

Today is the second anniversary of my Arrow Prayers web log.  I have enjoyed posting one or more short prayers on most days during the last two years.  Doing the reading to find the prayers has been educational and helpful to me.  I appreciate that AOL provides a place for folks to post their online journals.  Thank you to everyone who posted comments to a daily entry or sent me an Email with your comments and encouragement.  (The visitor count as of today was 1,815.)

Father, help me to remember others in prayer and to speak words of love [and encouragement] to them.  (Christ in Our Home, Day 148)

Don't let me get discouraged, Lord, even when the results are less than I hoped for.  (Fred Bauer, Daily Guideposts, 24 March 1977)

No comments: