Wednesday, June 9, 2004

With Your help, Lord, I'll choose the way I react today.  Marilyn Helleberg, Daily Guideposts, 25 Aug 1989

Dear Lord, help us to throw off the weights from our past that we have carried all our lives, and to forgive ourselves and others.  Fay Angus, Daily Guideposts, 5 Jul 1996

Father, grant me the wisdom to know when the time is right for hard decisions.  Arthur Gordon, Daily Guideposts, 8 Jul 2002

Dear Lord, help me to accept what I cannot change in my life.  Brenda Wilbee, Daily Guideposts, 5 Jul 2002

Lord, help me to remember in thought and prayer those whom You have brought into my life.  Bill Irwin, Daily Guideposts, 8 Jul 1995

Holy Spirit, may I be an inspiration, however humble, to those who come after me.  Three Minutes A Day, Vol. 28, 8 July

No comments: