Friday, June 4, 2004

Dear God, help me to see what matters most, and to ignore the rest.

Give me strength, Creator, to face the challenges of this day.  Three Minutes a Day, Vol. 35, 25 August

Thank You, Lord, for the assurance that whatever happens, You will get me through.  Daily Guideposts, August 2003

Loving Father, in spite of the unexpected turns my life may take, help me to receive Your gift of a peaceful heart.  Mary Jane Clark, Daily Guideposts, 19 Jul 2001

Jesus, help me when the task of forgiving others becomes to heavy for me.

Father, help me to become more fruitful with age, gentle on myself and all those I meet.  Diane Komp, Daily Guideposts, 11 Jul 1994

Dear God, be with the President of the United States this day.  Give him Your strength and wisdom.  Scott Walker, Daily Guideposts, 17 Feb 1997

No comments: