Saturday, June 5, 2004

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.

Father, help me to live more wisely, making the most of my time instead of squandering passing days on misplaced fear, [or interests].  Brenda Wilbee, Daily Guideposts, 24 Jul 1997

Lord, help me to use my time to enrich the lives of those around me.  Billy Newman, Daily Guideposts, 31 Jul 2002

Heavenly Father, give me courage to do what I know I ought to do and to believe that I never walk alone.  Upper Room Disciplines, 28 Jul 1999

Anger rises within my heart, Lord, help me to control it and channel it in constructive ways. Wisdom from the Bible, 29 June

Renew my courage and reveal to me the promises of hope where now I see only despair.  Upper Room Disciplines, 27 Jul 1984

No comments: