Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Crossroads And Roadblocks


... when we reach a crossroads or a roadblock, we know that our Higher Power will come to our aid in making the right choices and surmounting all obstacles. (Twenty-Four Hours A Day, 29 February 2012)

I've found that you can't draw road maps for the Lord. I've tried that before. (Janice Clark, in Keepers Of The Wisdom by Karen Casey, 28 February)

How would your telling the story of your journey change if you viewed it as a demonstration of God's blessing you all along the way, as an expression of providential care for the whole creation? (The Upper Room Disciplines - 2008, 4 June)

I pray that I'll continue to seek guidance as my spiritual journey continues today. (Twenty-Four Hours A Day, 29 February 2012) 29 February 2012

No comments: