Friday, January 14, 2011

Daily Study Bible Series

Lord, I set apart my mind for You today. ... I set apart every limb of my body and each area of my life unto You as Lord over my life. (Charles R. Swindoll, Wisdom For The Way, p. 364)

******

Today I finished reading "The Letters to the Galatians and Ephesians," by William Barclay. This 185-page book was in my 2010 reading program. I started reading the book on January 5th 2010 and didn't keep up the pace to finish by the end of the year. I'll start reading, another William Barclay book, "The Letters to Timothy, Titus and Philemon" tomorrow. I forget how many books there are in this set of books called, The Daily Study Bible Series (DSB). I also don't remember if I have all the books in this New Testament compilation. I purchased my copies "used" over a period of years and have slowly been reading the volumes over a period of years.

Mr. Dickie
14/Jan/2011 17:58

No comments: