Thursday, March 24, 2005

First Anniversay of Arrow Prayers WebLog

Today marks the first anniversary of this Arrow Prayers weblog.  I am very pleased that I have been able to maintain my interest in posting to the log for an entire year.  I remembered to make a posting on most days.

I've written each of the short prayers on Rolodex card.  At this point I have enough cards to fill two and a third Rolodex trays.  From time to time, when I haven't had a new prayer to post I have reused prayers that I posted previously.  I'll probably do more of that as I continue the blog.

The visit counter counts my visits to post as well as those of folks reading the weblog so it is impossible to tell exactly how much interest others have shown.  There is no doubt that many visits have been made because as of this morning the visit count was, 1,190.

Thanks to everyone who posted their own comments to the weblog or who sent me private Email messages of encouragement.

In your personal battle against Satan, spare no arrows.  (Richard E. Henthorn, 24 Mar 2005, after Charles H. Spurgeon)

Dick Henthorn

 

 

 

No comments: