Hear my prayer, O Lord.
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Father, thank you for my friends who have awakened my love and blessed my life. My relationships with them are precious to me. Bless their families and their homes. And fulfill their needs, and surround them with your divine love forever. (Betty J. Eadie, Embraced By The Light, 28 September) 28/Sep/2010 8:42
Monday, September 27, 2010
To pay the debt of love...
- Mend a quarrel.
- Call a friend you haven't seen for a long time.
- Replace a suspicion with a trust.
- Remove any bitterness in your life.
- Write a surprise letter to someone who loves you.
- Tell someone you know well how much he or she means to you.
- Keep a promise.
- Ask God to forgive someone who did something wrong to you, and forget the wrongdoing.
- Don't be overly demanding on the other members of your family.
- Express thanks to others throughout the day.
- Tell someone you love that you care.
- Pray for one of your enemies.
- Send a check to someone who has a need.
- Ask God to help you to love the way Jesus loved.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy - meditate on these things. (Philippians 4:8 in Truth For Today by John MacArthur, 9 September - one of my favorite verses)
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Friday, September 24, 2010
- WHEN in sorrow (John 14)
- WHEN men fail you (Psalm 27)
- WHEN you have sinned (Psalm 51)
- WHEN you worry (Matthew 6:19-34)
- WHEN You are discouraged (Isaiah 40)
- WHEN you need ourage for a task (Joshua 1)
- WHEN God seems far away (Psalm 139)
- WHEN you need peace or rest (Matthew 11:28-30)
- WHEN you feel bitter or critical (1 Corinthians 13)
- WHEN you are lonely or fearful (Psalm 23)
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Monday, September 20, 2010
Get along with each other, and forgive each other. If someone does wrong to you, forgive that person because the Lord forgave you. (Colossians 3:13 in Grace For The Moment by Max Lucado, 26 July) 20/Sep/2010 9:55
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Friday, September 17, 2010
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Don't be misled; remember that you can't ignore God and get away with it: a man will always reap just the kind of crop he sows! (Galatians 6:7 (TLB), in Daily Guideposts - 2008, 27 August) 14/Sep/2010 10:22